วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

My Learning English


When I was young study at kindergarten and primary school, English is subject that I like because I feel happy.  I learned about the conversation and grammar, which the lessons are easy and not difficult to understand.  But when I upgrade to study at secondary school, the lessons are more difficult than at primary school. I must remember increase in vocabulary, I learned grammar more than in the past and more difficult, make I was bored and did not want to learn English.  I think it's difficult. I don’t care to learn it.  But when I study at high school I need to start preparing for entrance examinations to study in university.  It makes me turn to attend in English again. I started recite the vocabulary at least 5-10 words for a day, read the grammar books which in later I change my though that English is important, is international language and in the future I must use it certainly therefore I should not neglect it.

Suteema  Leelaswattanakij  ID.54214825
Group 52       LNG 101

1 ความคิดเห็น: